Do you need a home, from home?
So why pay expensive hotel bills when, you could stay in our superb 2-bedroom penthouse apartment just a 5-minute walk from the heart of historic Knutsford?
This superb accommodation is suitable for :-
- Key personnel relocating to the area or, Manchester airport, city-centre, Macclesfield, Warrington, Northwich etc..
- Long-term visit to a regional office.
- Visiting friends or family, or attending family celebrations nearby.
- Between house-moves, or improvements?
- Or, just looking for great UK holiday accommodation ideal for exploring Tatton Park, Manchester and Cheshire.
This 2-bed; 2- bathroom penthouse apartment offers corporate & holiday guests the perfect place to stay.
The apartment is equipped to a very high standard allowing you to prepare a special meal, but also offers easy access to the many restaurants and pubs that are situated nearby. Trains to Manchester and Chester are just a 3-mins walk away.
Guests can keep in touch by using our telephone or Wi-Fi broadband.
Entertainment is provided by a 42" widescreen plasma TV and home theatre sound system.
The accommodation comprises :-
- Large lounge, with two 3-seat leather settees with adjustable headrests.
- 42" widescreen TV, with UK Freeview channels.
- Home theatre system playing DVDs, CDs FM radio and your own IPod / MP3 player via a USB connection.
- Glass-topped dining table and four chairs.
- Luxury fitted kitchen including, garnite worktops / glass splashbacks, 70/30 fridge / freezer, induction hob, double-oven, separate microwave, dishwasher and combined washer tumble-drier.
- Main bedroom has a King-size bed with Tempur mattress, and fitted double wardrobes / dressing table and en-suite shower room.
- Second bedroom is twin-bedded with double mirror-fronted wardrobes.
- Deluxe guest bathroom from hallway.
- Large Hallway.
- Vodafone fibre high-speed broadband connection - please use your mobile or Apps like SKYPE & WhatsApp to keep in touch with family and friends
- Lift access to 3rd floor.
- Off-road, parking.
We do hope that some time staying at our apartment and enjoying the delights of living in Knutsford will be of interest to you. If you would like to make a reservation, please contact us in the first instance to check availability.
Once we have agreed a period, we will confirm the price and ask you to pay a deposit to hold the reservation, or seek payment in full if it is less that 21 days before the start of the rental period.
Corporate clients may pay by weekly invoice, with 7-day payment terms, provided that the company's credit status has been approved, an official order issued and acceptance confirmed by us. Please contact us for further details.
The flat is not suitable for young children so no children under 13 years old, or pets are allowed.